California Bank & Trust Expands Customer Experience with Launch of New Website and Real-Time Mobile Fraud Text Alerts
San Diego, CA, April 3, 2014 – Driven by the belief that banking can be more engaging, convenient and efficient, California Bank & Trust (CB&T) launched a new website that enhances the CB&T customer experience and now offers mobile fraud text alerts for real-time transaction verification.
“Our number one goal in the development of this site and expanding our products and services with the new fraud text alerts is to enhance our ability to provide superior customer service to our clients throughout California,” said Steven Borg, Senior Vice President, Corporate Marketing Director, California Bank & Trust. “We have expanded the information accessible to our customers, made it easier for them to protect their credit from fraudulent charges and introduced a new section for commercial real estate financing options. Overall, we have enhanced our ability to inform, educate and connect both online and in real-time.”
The new website and text fraud alerts follow last year’s online banking upgrade for both DirectNET Consumer and Direct Business accounts as well as the introduction of an iPad app. All initiatives support CB&T’s strategy of continually improving the online and digital experience for its customers by leveraging the latest technology to deliver convenient, 24-7 access to banking options and information.
New Website Features
The new website features the following components:
- Wider Customer Touch Points. Making it easier to connect through various channels including email, phone and social media, customers can contact CB&T to learn about banking options and receive guidance about specific financial needs.
- Finding a Branch. The location search functionality is enhanced so customers can more readily find one of the nearly 100 branch locations throughout California.
- CB&T Community. The new blog and business resource center provides timely, relevant insights and information on emerging trends in financial and business banking. The Center also highlights the many ways customers can best utilize CB&T products and services. Links to social media provide additional sources of information and connection.
- Online Banking Access. Online banking login links will appear in a prominent location on virtually every page. This gives customers easy access to CB&T’s services, including DirectNET Consumer Online Banking, Direct Business Online Banking and CalBank Network℠ (also known as Treasury Gateway®).
- New Section for Commercial Real Estate. New section informs customers about what commercial real estate financing options are available at CB&T including, owner-occupied financing, multi-family and commercial and residential development.
- Comparative Product Information. New at-a-glance comparison charts help customers select the right checking, savings or other type of deposit account that best meet their needs.
- Customer Driven Navigation. The new site is now organized around the range of businesses served by CB&T, the products and services that customers need and content that is most relevant to them.
“As the local economy continues to expand, we are experiencing heightened interest in our core banking products and services, specifically related to small businesses,” added Borg. “Our new website is yet another conduit for meeting this demand while also growing our banking community throughout California.”
For More Information and How to Get Started with Mobile Fraud Text Alerts
Frequently Asked Questions about CB&T’s mobile fraud text alerts and to get started, please visit California Bank and Trust Website: www.calbanktrust.com/personal-banking/other-solutions/mobile-card-fraud-alerts.html.
Mobile Fraud Text Alert Features:
- Mobile fraud text alerts automatically notify customers to the most potentially fraudulent transactions. CB&T will send the customer a text message as soon as a questionable transaction appears on the customer’s account, asking whether the transaction is legitimate.
- The service supports two-way texting, so customers can reply with a YES or NO; if the customer doesn’t respond that the transaction is fraudulent or not, CB&T will follow up with a phone call.
- Customers can easily sign up with their mobile phone number and approved credit card number. There is no app to download and the service does not require an online banking account.
About California Bank & Trust
California Bank & Trust, a subsidiary of Zions Bancorporation (NASDAQ: ZION), is one of the largest banks headquartered in California with over $10 billion in assets and nearly 100 branches statewide. CB&T provides a full array of financial solutions for businesses and individuals, including commercial banking, business banking, small business lending, cash management, international banking and wealth management. The professional bankers at CB&T are backed by major resources, yet maintain local-decision making authority and regional market and industry expertise. They are committed to providing clients with valuable business and economic insights and to connecting them with the beneficial business relationships they need to succeed. Since 2002, CB&T has been rated by the FDIC as “outstanding” for its Community Reinvestment Act activities. CB&T has also consistently won the Greenwich Excellence Awards for Business Banking. To learn more, visit www.calbanktrust.com. Connect with California Bank & Trust on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Media Please Note:
For further information about California Bank & Trust’s new website or fraud text alerts, to schedule an interview with Steven Borg, or to request high-resolution photography, please contact Doug Myers at Landis Communications, Inc. (415-359-2303; email@example.com) or Hilary Burns at Landis Communications, Inc. (415-359-2312; firstname.lastname@example.org).