California Bank & Trust Launches iPad App
San Diego, CA, June 4, 2013 — California Bank & Trust (CB&T) announces the debut of an iPad app along with upgrades for business and consumer online banking. By expanding its mobile and online banking platforms, California Bank & Trust provides customers more options and convenience to securely manage accounts on the go.
California Bank & Trust's iPad users can view accounts, transactions and details; conduct scheduled bill pay and transfers; and search for ATM and branch locations.
California Bank & Trust's online banking DirectNET Consumer accounts now include enhanced security controls and tools for better organization of data and information, and additional alerts and messaging for account monitoring. California Bank & Trust's online Direct Business accounts now also include the same enhanced tools available to consumer accounts as well as added security and ease for multiple-use accounts.
"We continuously work to improve the online experience of our customers and to provide the ease and convenience of 24-7 banking,"says Susan Brown, California Bank & Trust Senior Vice President and Marketing Group Manager. "The upgrades to our online banking platforms and additional access to our mobile banking platforms give our small businesses and consumers seamless banking options on-the-go. Convenient real-time access to optimized features provides the ease-of-use that our customers enjoy with online and mobile banking."
More Information and How to Get Started
Customers can find information about CB&T online banking, and get started by visiting the California Bank & Trust Website.
- For more information and Frequently Asked Questions about DirectNET Consumer Online Banking, customers can visit calbanktrust.com/personal/onlinebanking
- For information and Frequently Asked Questions about CBT Direct Business Internet Banking customers can visit calbanktrust.com/business-banking/checking-savings/business-online-banking/
- For information about California Bank & Trust's iPad application customers can download from the iTunes store for:
- Business Banking iPad customers can visit https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cbt-business-mobile-banking/id645555207?mt=8
- Consumer Banking iPad customers can visit https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cbt-mobile-banking-for-ipad/id645517573?mt=8
About California Bank & Trust
California Bank & Trust, a subsidiary of Zions Bancorporation (NASDAQ: ZION), is one of the largest banks headquartered in California with over $10 billion in assets and 98 branches statewide. CB&T provides a full array of financial solutions for businesses and individuals, including commercial and small business lending, treasury management, international banking and wealth management. The professional bankers at CB&T are backed by major resources, yet maintain local-decision making authority and regional market and industry expertise. They are committed to providing clients with valuable business and economic insights and to connecting them with the beneficial business relationships they need to succeed. CB&T is consistently rated by the FDIC as "outstanding" for its Community Reinvestment Act activities. To learn more, visit www.calbanktrust.com. Connect with California Bank & Trust on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.