Have you discovered the convenience of mobile banking for business?
Part 1 of a 3-part series about mobile banking.
As a person in business, you've probably had an experience similar to this: On your way into work in the morning, you're running through all the things you intend to accomplish that day. Then, almost from the moment you walk in the door, your plans for the day fall apart due to a series of urgent situations that need your attention. As you're standing in line at the grocery store on your way home after a long day, you can't shake the feeling that something important remains undone. Suddenly the lightbulb flashes on: transfer funds! You meant to transfer funds between accounts because a big payment will be debited from the checking account tomorrow.
With mobile banking, the solution is easy ... and probably in your hands already. With just a few swift swipes on your smartphone, the transfer can be made — likely before you reach the cash register.
Businesses love saving time
Small businesses have eagerly adopted mobile banking — to an even greater extent than consumers, according to a survey reported in The Financial Brand. More than half (52 percent) of small businesses rely on mobile banking to access and manage their accounts, the survey finds.
Among small businesses surveyed, 4 out of 5 mobile banking users said it saves them a significant amount of time — a highly valued commodity. Consider the ways mobile banking could save you time:
- Instead of making a trip to the bank, deposit checks from your smartphone or tablet. Simply take a photo of both sides of your endorsed check, enter the check's amount and choose the account to deposit it in. That's it, you're done!
- View account balances, recent transactions, pending transactions and more from any account — checking, savings, loan, line of credit or credit card.
- Pay bills and review or cancel scheduled payments.
- Transfer funds between accounts and view or edit scheduled transfers.
- Find branch and ATM locations.
- Notify your bank of your travel plans to help prevent your credit or debit card from being blocked while you're traveling.
- Help safeguard your sensitive information and keep up-to-date by downloading updates to mobile banking apps as soon as they're available.
If you're ready to join the small business owners who enjoy the time-saving convenience of mobile banking, we invite you to download the CBT Business Mobile Banking app directly to your mobile device from the Apple® App Store℠, the Google Play™ Store and the Amazon® Store for the Kindle Fire™ Tablet.