Business Mobile Banking
Manage your business finances. Anytime, anywhere.
On the go? CBT Business Mobile Banking gives you a convenient way to access your business accounts and pay bills wherever you are, 24/7.1
Now you can use your mobile phone or tablet to:
- View checking, savings, loan, line of credit, credit card account balances and pending payments
- Review transaction details
- Transfer funds between authorized linked accounts
- Deposit checks to your enrolled accounts using our free Mobile Deposit feature
- Find branch and ATM locations
- Search account activity
- Easy, online Travel Notifications – notify CB&T of your travel plans online and help prevent your credit or debit card from being blocked while traveling
- Easier and more convenient access to the CBT Mobile Banking App1 using your iPhone 5s or above, with Mobile Touch ID fingerprint authentication.
- Pay bills to existing payees, review and cancel scheduled payments, and review payment activity (when enrolled in Bill Pay through Direct Business Internet Banking)
With Business Mobile Banking from CB&T, you're always in touch with your business and your finances.
Download our CBT Business Mobile Banking app2 directly to your mobile device from the Apple® App Store℠ the Google Play™ Store and at the Amazon® Store for the Kindle Fire™ Tablet. Or you can access your accounts from your mobile browser at m.calbanktrust.com/biz.
View our Mobile Banking FAQs to learn more.
1. Web/Internet access is needed to use CBT Business Mobile Banking. Check with your wireless carrier for fees that may apply. CBT Business Mobile Banking is available to Direct Business Internet Banking enrollees. All terms applicable to Direct Business Internet Banking apply to CBT Business Mobile Banking. Online banking customers must have transfers or Bill Pay features set up previously in Direct Business Internet Banking to use these functions in CBT Business Mobile Banking. Standard text messaging and data fees may apply.
2. The CBT Mobile Banking Application is currently available for Apple iPhone®, iPod Touch®, iPad®, and Android™ smartphones®, Android Tablet® (including the Kindle Fire™ Tablet). Android Tablet® customers can get the Mobile Banking App from the Google Play Store and Kindle Fire™ Tablet customers can download the App at the Amazon® Store.
iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®, iTunes® and iTunes Store® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android™ and Google Play™ are trademarks of Google Inc. Use of these trademarks are subject to Google Permissions. Amazon® and Kindle Fire™ are trademarks of Amazon.com®, Inc. or its affiliates registered in the U.S. and other countries. CB&T does not claim any ownership or exclusive rights to the use of these trademarks.