Direct Business Internet Banking
Bank at your convenience anytime day or night – quickly, easily, and securely. With Direct Business Internet Banking, you’ll save valuable time by taking advantage of a wide range of convenient online features including viewing account status, transferring funds between accounts, paying current and future bills, issuing stop orders, exporting information to your software tools, and more.
||Direct Business Internet Banking
||Direct Business Plus Internet Banking
- View all of your accounts and current day transactions
- Transfer funds between authorized accounts
- Pay bills and set up current and future payments
- Establish specific levels of authority for employees through flexible user access controls
- View your statements, notices and select tax documents online with eDocuments
- Issue stop payments, set up eNotices account alerts, and view check images online
- Export account activity to popular software packages such as Quicken® and QuickBooks.®1
- Easy, online Travel Notifications—notify CB&T of your travel plans online and help prevent your credit or debit card from being blocked while traveling
- Dispute an unauthorized ACH or card transaction on your account
All the conveniences of our basic Direct Business Internet Banking solution, plus these additional benefits:
- Make Federal and State tax payments online
- Transfer payroll and reimbursement funds directly to employee accounts
Watch our Direct Business Internet Banking Demo to learn more.
See Terms and Conditions, then proceed to download and complete the PDF application. Then deliver your application to your local branch.
Enrolling in Direct Business Internet Banking also gives you exclusive access to our CBT Business Mobile Banking2 app. Visit our CBT Business Mobile Banking page to learn more about all of the benefits of Anytime, Anyplace Banking with our convenient mobile app.
1. Monthly fee of $8 applies after the first 3 months. See the CB&T Service Charge information brochure for more information.
2. Standard text messaging and data fees from your wireless provider may apply.