AmaZing Cash for Business® Program Details
At California Bank & Trust, we're all about meeting the needs of our customers. As a business owner, you work hard. Shouldn't your credit card* do the same? Our AmaZing Cash Back program is designed to get you the extra money you need to help grow your business. Take advantage of practically limitless options to earn, every time you spend – and use your cash back for everyday purchases, or something AmaZing.
- With CB&T's AmaZing Cash Back program, you can earn1:
- 3% cash back on office supplies, wireless telephone services, computer network services, and telecommunications services and equipment
- 2% cash back on airlines and car rentals when the purchase is made directly with the airline or car rental company
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Redeem your cash back by logging into your online banking account and selecting Card Services from the Services tab, or by calling (866) 749-7460.
- To redeem your AmaZing Cash Back, you must have a minimum of $25 earned cash back, and your account must be in good standing
- You can receive your cash back as either a credit to a deposit account (checking or savings), or as a credit to your credit card account.
- The deposit or credit of your AmaZing Cash Back will occur 2 to 3 business days following receipt of your redemption request
- Business customers can also request to receive automatic redemptions in increments of $500.
For more Frequently Asked Questions about earning rewards, click here.
If you would like to learn more about our AmaZing Rewards® for Business Visa Credit Card*, click here or connect with a California Bank & Trust professional banker today.
* Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. All offers are subject to change at any time and may not be available with all card types.
1. AmaZing Cash® Back for Business – Cardholder will earn cash back on all net purchases. 3% cash back is earned on office supplies, wireless telephone services, computer network services, and telecommunications services and equipment. 2% cash back is earned on airlines and car rentals when the purchase is made directly with the airline or car rental company. 1% cash back is earned on all other. 3% and 2% cash back apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases per calendar year, then 1% cash back applies thereafter. Cash Back is not earned on transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. Must have at least $25 earned cash back in order to redeem. Account must be in good standing. See the AmaZing Cash Back for Business Program Terms and Conditions for full details.