Enjoy the convenience.
California Bank & Trust offers our cardholders several digital payment options, so you can enjoy the one that's right for you. As a digital payment customer, you can experience a simple, personal and convenient way to pay every day.
Get started by adding your CB&T debit and credit cards to one of the digital payment options below to conveniently make purchases with your mobile device or online. There is no cost1 to enable your CB&T debit or credit cards for digital payments.
Not yet a CB&T credit card holder? Explore our AmaZing Business Visa® Credit Cards2
Shopping In-Store or In-App
Make purchases in-store or in-app using your iPhone®, Apple Watch® and iPad®.3Apple Pay™
Make purchases in-store almost anywhere using your Samsung® phone.4Samsung Pay®
Make purchases in-store using your Android phone with OS 4.4 (KitKat) or later.Android Pay®
Complete online purchases with more speed and security. Use with your smartphone, tablet or desktop. Login to Direct Business Internet Banking and go to the Services tab to get started.
Digital Payment Security
Digital payments are an increasingly popular way to pay for both goods and services. It refers to the use of a completely electronic transaction between the buyer and seller, replacing the use of cash or checks or physically swiping or inserting a card. The key technology behind digital payments known as tokenization has been developed with increased security in mind. Tokenization is a process that replaces your account number with a one-time value that is only good for that one transaction, and would be meaningless for any other transaction.
As a CB&T cardholder, you also receive the same great services for added security, even when making digital payments.
- 24/7 Fraud Monitoring
- Zero Liability5
- Purchase Alerts6
- Mobile Card Fraud Alerts7
Trademarks used are the property of their registered owner and California Bank & Trust is neither affiliated with nor endorses these companies or their products/services.
1. California Bank & Trust does not charge for setting-up mobile payment services. However, standard text message and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply. Available services are subject to change without notice. See Terms and Conditions for complete details.
2. Credit cards are subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
3. Available for iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch® paired with iPhone 5 or later, iPad Pro™, iPad Air® 2, iPad mini™ 4, and iPad mini™ 3. See the Apple website for a complete list.
4. Available for Galaxy s6 edge+, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6, Galaxy s6 active. See the Samsung website for a complete list.
5. Zero Liability – Cardholder is not responsible for fraudulent charges made with their card or account information as long as they promptly notify California Bank & Trust of unauthorized card use. Disputed transactions must post to your account before provisional credit will be issued. For specific conditions, limitations, and other details, please call the number on the back of your card.
6. Purchase Alerts – Must be enrolled in Online Banking to enroll in Purchase Alerts. PIN-based debit card transactions are not eligible to receive alerts. Messages and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Actual time to receive alert is dependent on wireless service and coverage within area.
7. Mobile Card Fraud Alerts – California Bank & Trust does not charge for this service. However, standard text message and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply. Available services are subject to change without notice. See Terms and Conditions for complete details.