Tap. Pay. Done.
Pay your way
Choose your Android device1, connect your California Bank & Trust credit and debit cards to Android Pay and use your device to make your payments. Simply unlock your phone, place it near a contactless terminal and you're good to go. When you're in an app, skip the need for entering all your payment details by effortlessly selecting Android Pay at checkout.
Look for one of these symbols to use Android Pay at a merchant:
Keep sensitive information to yourself
Android Pay generates a unique digital card number for every transaction. That way, your CB&T Visa card number is never shared with a merchant. Should your phone get lost you can use Android Device Manager, to instantly lock your device from anywhere, secure it with a new password or even wipe it clean of your personal information.
Getting started with Android Pay
- Look for the app on your phone. Android Pay comes preloaded on several devices. If your phone doesn't have the app, simply download it from Google Play.
- Open the app and touch the plus sign + at the bottom right.
- Touch Add a credit or debit card.
- Use the camera to capture your card information or enter it manually.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- You may be prompted to call the Customer Care center to verify your identity.
More benefits for AmaZing credit cardholders
While you use Android Pay to make purchases with your mobile device, you can also conveniently take advantage of California Bank & Trust AmaZing Deals®2. The AmaZing Deals app gives you access to merchant discounts. Plus, you'll still enjoy all the same great credit card benefits.
- AmaZing Rewards® for Business3 — earn reward points on every purchase
- AmaZing Cash® for Business4 — earn cash back on every purchase
Not yet a CB&T credit card holder? Explore our AmaZing Business Visa® Credit Cards*
* Credit cards are subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
2. AmaZing Deals – The California Bank & Trust AmaZing Deals app is free; however, data rates from your wireless provider may apply for download and use of the app. The AmaZing Deals® program requires a California Bank & Trust Visa® debit card (requires a California Bank & Trust checking account) or California Bank & Trust Visa® credit card (subject to credit approval) when you shop at participating merchants. No enrollment fee to participate in the program and no out–of–pocket cost. Rewards and offers are established by participating merchants; are subject to change at any time; and may vary by location, day, time or event.
3. AmaZing Rewards Points – Cardholder earns 1 rewards point for every dollar spent on eligible net purchases only. Rewards points are not earned on transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. Purchases must be redeemed within 90 days of purchase date and you must have at least 2,500 points to redeem. Account must be in good standing. See AmaZing Rewards for Business Program Terms and Conditions for full details.
4. AmaZing Cash® Back for Business – 2% Cash Back is earned on select business purchases which include office supplies, wireless telephone services, computer network services, insurance products, and telecommunications services and equipment. If earnings in these categories exceed 20% of total purchases for the year, cardholder will earn 1% cash back. Cash Back is not earned on transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. Must have at least $25 earned cash back in order to redeem. Account must be in good standing. See the AmaZing Cash Back for Business Program Terms and Conditions for full details.