Send, request, and receive money...fast.
Popmoney® is the easy way to pay and get paid.
It’s easier than ever to transfer money to anyone you know or owe – even if they don’t have a CB&T account. Popmoney*, a simple, convenient money transfer service, lets you make payments electronically with just a phone number or email address. Using the same systems banks currently use to move money from account to account, this unique service allows you to transfer money to virtually anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Popmoney – when you need to send money in a hurry.
- If you use an email or mobile phone number, the person or company will get a personalized email or text message indicating you’ve sent them money (or are requesting money from them) with instructions on how to pick it up.
- If you use a person’s or company’s bank account information, the funds will be transferred as soon as the person or company accepts the transfer. (However, the sender and receiver do not have to exchange financial information to use Popmoney.)
Getting started is simple.
Popmoney eliminates the need to use checks or cash, and there’s no need to set up a separate account. Business Bill Pay users can simply log in to CBT Business Mobile Banking or Direct Business Internet Banking and look for the Payments tab to access Popmoney. Click the "Get Started" button and you’ll be asked to confirm your email address and mobile phone number, accept the Terms of Service, and agree to the fees. If you’re not a Business Bill Pay user, contact your company’s Customer System Administrator (CSA) for assistance.
As a Business Bill Pay user, you can:
- Add a contact by entering his/her email or mobile phone number
- Make one-time payments, multiple batch payments, future-dated payments, and recurring payments
- Send a payment electronically with just an email address or phone number
- Send ACH payments to vendors, employees, and business partners without the payee having to disclose their bank account and routing numbers
- Create customized email messages with your company logo and key payment information
- View comprehensive payables, including outgoing and outstanding payments
- Send money to charities listed with Popmoney
- Request money from multiple people
Start sending and receiving money right away. Simply log in to mobile banking or online banking and look for the Payments tab.
* Popmoney personal payment services are provided through CheckFreePay Corporation and/or its affiliates. Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. See your Popmoney Service Agreement for complete details. Popmoney service fees apply. Refer to the CB&T Service Charge Information brochure for applicable service fees. Available services are subject to change without notice. Standard text message and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply.