Buying commercial real estate is in your interest
Right now, California Bank & Trust is offering a great rate on Owner-Occupied Commercial Real Estate loans. Our experience in local markets, commercial real estate trends, and understanding business goals can help you own your office, factory or building.
There are several reasons to stop paying rent and start owning your commercial real estate. Purchasing the space you occupy helps streamline costs and increases the value of your company's legacy.
Let us help structure a conventional or SBA loan for you today. This limited-time offer applies to owner-occupied commercial real estate financing of $500,000 to $5,000,000. As an added incentive, we’re waiving appraisal and environmental fees (value up to $4,000) to help you get started.[cite::240::cite]
Offer valid through September 25, 2020.
Owner-Occupied Commercial Real Estate Loans
2.79% INTEREST RATE
FOR 12 MONTHS
- Promotional fixed rate thereafter
- No appraisal or environmental fee (value up to $4,000)
- Requires CB&T business checking account for auto debit of monthly payment
- Up to 80% Loan-to-value
- Amortization up to 25 years
- Loan terms up to 10 years (Minimum 5 years)
SBA 504 Financing
- Up to 90% Loan-to-value allowing you to keep more working capital working in your business
- Loan terms up to 25 years
- Ability to hedge interest rate risk (SBA 2nd mortgage has fixed rates up to 25 years)
- Full amortization with no balloon payments
Have one of our professional bankers reach out to you.
We value your time. Fill out the form and have
us come to you ready with the right solutions.