Certificates of Deposit
Use a Certificate of Deposit to maximize your savings for a fixed period of time.
Features & Benefits
- Open an account with a minimum deposit of $1,000
- Deposits are insured by the FDIC
- Earn a competitive interest rate on money you don’t need to access right away
- Fixed interest rate, compounded daily1
- Choose a flexible savings term between 28 days and 5 years2
- Use Online Banking and Mobile Banking to view balances through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer3
- Call our U.S.-based customer service 7 days a week
Early withdrawal/closure penalties may be assessed when principal is withdrawn from a CD prior to the maturity date.
Can the monthly fee be waived?
There is no monthly fee with this account.
1. Certificates of Deposit Interest – Your disclosed interest rate will not change until the CD renews. Interest is calculated using the daily balance method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the collected balance in the account each day. Annual percentage yield (APY) is variable and may change. Penalties assessed for early withdrawal. Other fees may apply and may reduce earnings. Ask your banker for details.
2. Certificates of Deposit Interest – Interest is calculated on collected funds only. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is fixed for the term of the CD. Penalties assessed for early withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings.
3. Business Online Banking & Mobile Banking – Mobile Banking requires download of the smartphone or tablet version of CBT Business Mobile Banking from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in Online Banking. Please see the Service Charge Information schedule for applicable fees. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Business Online Banking services agreement.
This information is not intended to be the entire disclosure associated with these accounts. Complete disclosure of terms and service charges are available at any CB&T branch office and will be provided at account opening. For current rates or more account information, please ask a Financial Services Representative at any branch office.