Commercial Online Banking
Get an up-to-date overview on all your finances – and process transactions at your convenience through a wide range of sophisticated and secure online technology.
Our Treasury Gateway® gives you quick and easy access to all your online services through one single secure login and password – so you'll always have secure access to your accounts and can view important alerts and announcements all in one place. Use it to sign on just once for access to CalBank Network and our many other treasury management solutions.
With CalBank Network℠ you can take advantage of a full suite of powerful money management tools – fully customized to your needs with comprehensive account monitoring, convenient dashboards, and the flexibility to initiate transactions anytime day or night.
For businesses with more basic online banking needs – and limited ACH and tax payment functionality – CB&T offers a wide range of business online banking solutions. These include:
- Direct Business Internet Banking: View accounts and transactions, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills, and set up scheduled payments quickly and easily.
- Direct Business Plus Internet Banking: All of the features of Direct Business Internet Banking, plus handles employee payroll and reimbursements and tax payments.
Plus mobile banking solutions through apps for iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™:
- CBT Business Mobile Banking1: Access your accounts and manage your finances anywhere, anytime.
- CBT Treasury Mobile Banking2: Manage cash flow, approve transactions, and more through our most popular CalBank Network features.
1. CBT Business Mobile Banking is available to Direct Business and Direct Business Plus Internet Banking enrollees. All terms applicable to Direct Business and Direct Business Plus Internet Banking apply to CBT Business Mobile Banking. Online banking customers must have transfers or Bill Pay features set up previously in Direct Business Internet Banking to use these functions in CBT Business Mobile Banking. Standard text messaging and data fees may apply.
2. CBT Treasury Mobile Banking is an extension of CalBank Network and cannot be used without a current CalBank Network user profile.
iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of these trademarks are subject to Apple Inc and Google Inc Permissions.
Trademarks used are the property of their registered owner and California Bank & Trust is neither affiliated with nor endorses these companies or their products/services.