AmaZing Cash® for Business Visa Credit Card
Bring More Rewards to the Table.
Cash Back or Flexible Rewards Points? Take Your Pick.
At California Bank & Trust (CB&T), rewarding your business is our business. That’s why we give you a choice of two different AmaZing Business Visa® Credit Cards. With either card, you can take advantage of a rewarding and convenient payment solution for all of your business expenses.
To get started, simply stop by your local CB&T branch. We’re more than happy to help you choose between these two AmaZing cards.
AmaZing Rewards® for Business Visa® Credit Card
Earn one point for every dollar you spend on eligible business purchases and redeem them online 24/7 for virtually any purchase made in the past 90 days. There is no limit to the number of points you can earn1, and you could receive an annual rewards points bonus.2 Plus, enjoy a 0% introductory APR on purchases for 6 months, 14.25% variable APR thereafter.3
Special Offer: You Can Earn an Additional 25,000 Rewards Points!
For a limited time, you can receive 25,000 additional rewards points when you spend $2,500 in the first 90 days.4
AmaZing Cash® for Business Visa® Credit Card
Earn 2% cash back on select eligible business purchases, such as office supplies and equipment, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases. You can choose to have your cash back automatically deposited to your business checking or savings account or redeem your rewards when you are ready, by selecting a deposit to your account or a statement credit.5 Plus, enjoy a 0% introductory APR on purchases for 6 months, 14.25% variable APR thereafter.3
Special Offer: You Can Earn an Additional $250 Cash Back!
For a limited time, you can receive a bonus of $250 cash back when you spend $2,500 in the first 90 days.4
For added convenience, Direct Business Internet Banking customers also receive exclusive access to the CBT Business Mobile Banking app for mobile devices or iPad®. Monitor your accounts and view your transactions wherever you are. Click here to learn more about enrolling in Direct Business Internet Banking and CBT Business Mobile Banking.6
Stop by your local CB&T branch office to learn more about our enhanced rewards benefits, and to get started today.
Call (800) 355-0507 for locations nearest you or visit our locations page.
* Credit cards subject to credit approval. Terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. These are variable rate products. The APR is based on Prime Rate, as stated in the Wall Street Journal currently 3.25% as of 8/12/2015. The interest rate payable on the card will change effective with changes in the Index. See California Bank & Trust Business Credit Card Agreement and Disclosures for more details. All offers subject to change at any time.
1. One (1) Rewards Point is earned for every dollar spent on net purchases only. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. are not eligible. Redemption for Rewards Points – Qualified purchases must be redeemed within 90 days of purchase date and you must have at least 2,500 points to redeem.
2. Annual Rewards Bonus - Offer available on Amazing Rewards for Business card. A cardholder may earn an annual reward bonus ranging from 0% up to 25% of the total rewards points they have earned on non-promotional offers within the calendar year. This annual bonus is not 0-25% of annual spend on the card; but rather it is 0-25% of the total rewards points that the cardholder has earned throughout the year. This annual bonus is in addition to the 1% rewards points that a cardholder earns on every purchase. The percentage amount of the annual bonus is determined by which tier the cardholder’s annual net spend falls into. Annual Spending Tiers: Tier 1: $0 - $49,999 = 0%, Tier 2: $50,000 - $99,999 = 5%, Tier 3: $100,000 - $149,999 = 10%, Tier 4: $150,000 - $199,999 = 15%, Tier 5: $200,000 - $249,999 = 20%, Tier 6: $250,000+ = 25%. For example, with an annual spend of $120,500 you would earn 120,500 points (1% rewards) plus an annual bonus of 12,050 points (10% under Tier 3). The annual bonus will be added to your rewards points balance within 6 weeks of the calendar year end. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. are not eligible. The following table offers examples of how the annual bonus program works:
|If you spend||You get 1 Point for every dollar||Depending on the Annual Bonus Spending Tiers||You may get an additional Annual Rewards Points Bonus||Earnings on your Rewards Points plus Annual Bonus|
|$45,000||45,000||≤ $49,999 = 0%||0||45,000|
|$70,500||70,500||$50,000 - $99,999 = 5%||3,525||74,025|
|$120,500||120,500||$100,000 - $149,999 = 10%||12,050||132,550|
|$170,500||170,500||$150,000 - $199,999 = 15%||25,575||196,075|
|$220,500||220,500||$200,000 - $249,999 = 20%||44,100||264,600|
|$400,000||400,000||$250,000 or more = 25%||100,000||500,000|
3. 0.00% Introductory APR on purchases for the first six months from account opening, after that, 14.25% variable APR. Interest will not be charged during the first six month introductory period of account opening. Minimum balance payments are still required each month. This offer only available to new business credit cards.
4. Bonus offer – Earn $250 cash bonus or 25,000 rewards points when your business spends $2,500 in the first 90 days of account opening (Cash advances, balance transfers and quasi cash amounts do not qualify toward $2,500 spend). One bonus payment is allowed per business, not per account or per card. Cash Bonus payment of $250 will be deposited to a deposit account and rewards points bonus will be added to rewards points balance within 4 to 6 weeks from the end of the 90-day promotion. Offer applies to new AmaZing Business Credit Cards opened on or after 1/02/2014. Offer expires December 31, 2015.
5. Business Cash Back – AmaZing Cash® Back for Business - 2% Cash Back is earned on select business purchases which include office supplies, wireless telephone services, computer network services, insurance products, and telecommunications services and equipment. If earnings in these categories exceed 20% of total purchases for the year, cardholder will earn 1% cash back. Cash Back is not earned on transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. Must have at least $25 earned cash back in order to redeem. Account must be in good standing. See the AmaZing Cash Back for Business Program Terms and Conditions for full details.
6. Standard message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
iPad® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Trademarks used are the property of their registered owner and California Bank & Trust is neither affiliated with nor endorses these companies or their products/services.