AmaZing Rewards® for Business Visa Credit Card
Bring More Rewards to the Table.
Cash Back or Flexible Rewards Points? Take Your Pick.
At California Bank & Trust (CB&T), rewarding your business is our business. That’s why we give you a choice of two different AmaZing Business Visa® Credit Cards. With either card, you can take advantage of a rewarding and convenient payment solution for all of your business expenses.
To get started, simply stop by your local CB&T branch. We’re more than happy to help you choose between these two AmaZing cards.
AmaZing Rewards® for Business Visa® Credit Card
Earn one point for every dollar you spend on business purchases and redeem them online 24/7 for virtually any purchase made in the past 90 days. There is no limit to the number of points you can earn1, and you can earn up to 25% annual bonus points.2 Plus, enjoy a 0% introductory APR on purchases for 6 months, 14.25% variable APR thereafter.3
Special Offer: You Can Earn an Additional 25,000 Rewards Points!
For a limited time, you can receive 25,000 additional rewards points when you spend $2,500 in the first 90 days.4
AmaZing Cash® for Business Visa® Credit Card
Earn 2% cash back on select business purchases, such as office supplies and equipment, and 1% cash back on all other purchases.5 Your cash back will be deposited into your California Bank & Trust business checking or savings account each time the accrued amount reaches $100. Plus, enjoy a 0% introductory APR on purchases for 6 months, 14.25% variable APR thereafter.3
Special Offer: You Can Earn an Additional $250 Cash Back!
For a limited time, you can receive a bonus of $250 cash back when you spend $2,500 in the first 90 days.4
For added convenience, Direct Business Internet Banking customers also receive exclusive access to the CBT Business Mobile Banking app for mobile devices or iPad®. Monitor your accounts and view your transactions wherever you are. Click here to learn more about enrolling in Direct Business Internet Banking and CBT Business Mobile Banking.6
Stop by your local CB&T branch office to learn more about our enhanced rewards benefits, and to get started today.
Call (800) 355-0507 for locations nearest you or visit our locations page.
View and print the AmaZing Business Credit Card Agreement and Disclosure
View and print the Visa Business Credit Card Guide to Benefits
* Credit cards subject to credit approval. Terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. These are variable rate products. The APR is based on Prime Rate, as stated in the Wall Street Journal currently 3.25% as of 12/1/2014. The interest rate payable on the card will change effective with changes in the Index. See California Bank & Trust Business Credit Card Agreement and Disclosures for more details. All offers subject to change at any time.
1. One (1) Rewards Point is earned for every dollar spent on net purchases only. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. are not eligible. Redemption for Rewards Points – Qualified purchases must be redeemed within 90 days of purchase date and you must have at least 2,500 points to redeem.
2. Up to 25% annual bonus - Earn up to 25% annual cash back bonus with the AmaZing Cash® card or 25% annual rewards points bonus points with the AmaZing Rewards® card on $25,000 annual card spend on net purchases. Bonus is based on total annual card spend, total annual cash back or rewards points earned, and annual spending tier. Annual Spending Tiers: Tier 1: $0 – $4,999 = 0%, Tier 2: $5,000 – $9,999 = 5%, Tier 3: $10,000 – $14,999 = 10%, Tier 4: $15,000 – $19,999 = 15%, Tier 5: $20,000 – $24,999 = 20%, Tier 6: $25,000+ = 25%. For example, if you have an annual spend of $12,500 you have earned $125 (1% cash back for every dollar) or 12,500 points (1 reward point for every dollar) plus you will receive an annual bonus of $12.50 cash back or 1,250 reward points (10% under Tier 3). Annual Bonus will be awarded within 6 weeks of calendar year end to your deposit account or to your rewards points balance. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. are not eligible.
3. 0.00% Introductory APR on purchases for the first six months from account opening, after that, 14.25% variable APR. Interest will not be charged during the first six month introductory period of account opening. Minimum balance payments are still required each month. This offer only available to new business credit cards.
4. Bonus offer – Earn $250 cash bonus or 25,000 rewards points when your business spends $2,500 in the first 90 days of account opening (Cash advances, balance transfers and quasi cash amounts do not qualify toward $2,500 spend). One bonus payment is allowed per business, not per account or per card. Cash Bonus payment of $250 will be deposited to a deposit account and rewards points bonus will be added to rewards points balance within 4 to 6 weeks from the end of the 90-day promotion. Offer applies to new AmaZing Business Credit Cards opened on or after 1/02/2014. Offer expires March 31, 2015.
5. 2% Cash Back is earned on select business purchases which include office supplies, wireless telephone services, computer network services, insurance products, and telecommunications services and equipment. See your Business Credit Card Agreement and Disclosures for specific details. If earnings in these categories exceed 20% of total purchases for the year, cardholder will earn 1% Cash Back on net purchases. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. are not eligible. Participation in AmaZing Cash Back program requires a CB&T business deposit account in the same name as the cardholder. Account must be in good standing and in the same name as the credit card holder. Earned cash back will be credited in increments of $100.00.
6. Standard message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
iPad® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Trademarks used are the property of their registered owner and California Bank & Trust is neither affiliated with nor endorses these companies or their products/services.