Zero Balance Accounting
Consolidate excess balances from multiple accounts into just one account to centralize your treasury management and improve cash flow.
With Zero Balance Accounting, excess funds from multiple accounts are automatically consolidated into just one concentration account at the end of each business day. Then, as needed, these funds are automatically moved into your other operating accounts to cover any checks that need to be paid.
- Improve treasury management through more centralized control.
- Enhance cash flow by maintaining zero balances in your operating accounts.
- Eliminate complexity with fewer accounts to fund.
- Reduce workload with no need for manual account transfers.
- Improve accounting control by maintaining separate accounts for multiple company functions, each with their own monthly statements.