DirectNET℠ Consumer Online Banking
Whether you’re at home, your office, or on the go, you’ll always be able to bank conveniently and securely with online banking from California Bank & Trust.
With DirectNET℠ Consumer Online Banking, you can take care of all your banking needs– even access your accounts directly through financial planning software like Quicken® and QuickBooks®.1
- Access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Enjoy secure user access
- Review prior day account balances and items posted
- Transfer funds between authorized linked accounts
- View loan and credit card information
- Pay bills and set up current and future payments
- Select who to pay, how much, and when
- View account balance information and transaction history (beginning from the service activation date) up to 18 months going forward on a rolling basis
- View your statements online with eStatements
- Issue stop payments, set up eNotices account alerts, and view check images online
- Transfer funds from your account to the account of another online banking customer at CB&T
- Enroll in CBT Mobile Banking with Bill Pay included.2
You may also apply for DirectNET Consumer Online Banking in person by visiting the branch where you regularly transact business.