DirectNETSM Consumer Online Banking
Whether you're at home, your office, or on the go, you'll always be able to bank conveniently with online banking from California Bank & Trust.
With DirectNET℠ Consumer Online Banking, you can take care of all your banking needs– even access your accounts directly through financial planning software like Quicken® and QuickBooks®.1
- Access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Enjoy encrypted user access
- Review prior day account balances and items posted
- Transfer funds between authorized linked accounts
- View loan and credit card information
- Transfer funds to any domestic bank by wire transfer; set up a one-time or recurring payment.2
- Pay bills and set up current and future payments. Select who to pay, how much, and when
- View account balance information and transaction history beginning from the service activation date
- View your statements, notices and select tax documents online with eDocuments
- Issue stop payments, set up eNotices account alerts, and view check images online
- Transfer funds from your account to the account of another online banking customer at CB&T
- Use Popmoney® to pay anyone with just a phone number or email address3.
- Easy, online Travel Notifications—notify CB&T of your travel plans online and help prevent your credit or debit card from being blocked while traveling
- Dispute an unauthorized ACH or card transaction on your account
- Enroll in CBT Mobile Banking with Bill Pay included.4
Watch our Consumer Online Banking Demo to learn more or enroll today.
You may also apply for DirectNET Consumer Online Banking in person by visiting the branch where you regularly transact business.
1. Monthly fee of $8 applies after the first 3 months. See the CB&T Service Charge information brochure for more information.
2. A fee of $30 for each outgoing wire transfer of funds applies. Application and agreement required. Federal tax payments are not eligible. Wire transfers available from DDA or savings accounts only. Customers are required to have Enhanced Account Protection (EAP) or Dual Authorization (for Businesses) enabled. $50,000 daily limit. Other terms and conditions apply. See the CB&T Schedule of Fees and Wire Agreement for Online Banking for details.
3. Popmoney personal payment services are provided through CheckFreePay Corporation and/or its affiliates. Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. See your Popmoney Service Agreement for complete details. Popmoney service fees apply. Available services are subject to change without notice. Standard text message and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply.
4. Standard text messaging and data fees from your wireless provider may apply.