DirectNETSM Consumer Online Banking
Whether you're at home, your office, or on the go, you'll always be able to bank conveniently with online banking from California Bank & Trust.
With DirectNET℠ Consumer Online Banking, you can take care of all your banking needs– even access your accounts directly through financial planning software like Quicken® and QuickBooks®.1
- Access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Enjoy secure user access
- Review prior day account balances and items posted
- Transfer funds between authorized linked accounts
- View loan and credit card information
- Pay bills and set up current and future payments
- Select who to pay, how much, and when
- View account balance information and transaction history (beginning from the service activation date) up to 18 months going forward on a rolling basis
- View your statements, notices and select tax documents online with eDocuments
- Issue stop payments, set up eNotices account alerts, and view check images online
- Transfer funds from your account to the account of another online banking customer at CB&T
- Easy, online Travel Notifications—notify CB&T of your travel plans online and help prevent your credit or debit card from being blocked while traveling
- Dispute an unauthorized ACH or card transaction on your account
- Enroll in CBT Mobile Banking with Bill Pay included.2
You may also apply for DirectNET Consumer Online Banking in person by visiting the branch where you regularly transact business.
1. Monthly fee of $8 applies after the first 3 months. See the CB&T Service Charge information brochure for more information.
2. Standard text messaging and data fees from your wireless provider may apply.