Access Your Accounts – Anytime, Anywhere.
When you’re on the move, CBT Mobile Banking gives you a secure way to access your accounts wherever you are, 24/7.1
Using your mobile phone or device, you can:
- View checking, savings, loan, line of credit, credit card account balances and pending payments
- Review transaction details
- Transfer money between your California Bank & Trust (CB&T) accounts
- Find branch and ATM locations
- Search account activity
If you're already enrolled in Bill Pay through DirectNET℠ Consumer Online Banking, you can also:
- Pay bills to your existing payees
- Review and cancel scheduled bill payments
- View your payment activity
You can easily download the CBT Mobile Banking app2 directly to your mobile device. Search for CBT Mobile Banking at the Apple iTunes Store® or at the Google Play™. And you can always access services from your mobile browser at m.calbanktrust.com.
For more information call (888) 217-1265.
1. Web/Internet access is needed to use CBT Mobile Banking. Check with your wireless carrier for fees that may apply. CBT Mobile Banking is available to DirectNET Consumer Online Banking enrollees only. All terms applicable to DirectNET Consumer Online Banking apply to CBT Mobile Banking. Online banking customers must have transfers or Bill Pay features set up previously in DirectNET Consumer Online Banking to use these functions in CBT Mobile Banking. Standard text messaging and data fees may apply.
2. The CBT Mobile Banking Application is currently available for Apple iPhone®, iPod Touch®, iPad®, Android™ and select BlackBerry devices®. CBT Mobile Banking on iPad has most of the online banking functions except Bill Payment enrollment and "Add Payee" function. Customers must first enroll and set up payees via Online Banking.
iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®, iTunes® and iTunes Store® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. AndroidTM and Google PlayTM are trademarks of Google Inc. Use of these trademarks are subject to Google Permissions. The Trademark BlackBerry® is owned by Research In Motion Limited and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. California Bank & Trust is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Research In Motion Limited.