CBT Mobile Banking
Access Your Accounts – Anytime, Anywhere.
When you’re on the move, CBT Mobile Banking gives you a convenient way to access your accounts wherever you are, 24/7.1
Using your mobile phone or device, you can:
- View checking, savings, loan, line of credit, credit card account balances and pending payments
- Review transaction details
- Transfer funds between authorized linked accounts
- Deposit Checks to your enrolled accounts using our free Mobile Deposit feature
- Find branch and ATM locations
- Search account activity
- Easy, online Travel Notifications – notify CB&T of your travel plans online and help prevent your credit or debit card from being blocked while traveling
- Easier and more convenient access to the CBT Mobile Banking App1 using your iPhone 5s or above, with Mobile Touch ID fingerprint authentication.
If you're already enrolled in Bill Pay through DirectNET℠ Consumer Online Banking, you can also:
- Pay bills
- Add, edit, and delete payees
- View your payment activity
You can easily download the CBT Mobile Banking app2 directly to your mobile device. Search for CBT Mobile Banking at the Apple® App Store℠, Google Play™ Store and at the Amazon® Store for the Kindle Fire™ Tablet. And you can always access services from your mobile browser at m.calbanktrust.com.
View our CBT Mobile Banking Demos to learn more about our app and our Mobile Deposit feature:
For more information call (888) 217-1265.
1. Web/Internet access is needed to use CBT Mobile Banking. Check with your wireless carrier for fees that may apply. CBT Mobile Banking is available to DirectNET Consumer Online Banking enrollees only. All terms applicable to DirectNET Consumer Online Banking apply to CBT Mobile Banking. Online banking customers must have transfers or Bill Pay features set up previously in DirectNET Consumer Online Banking to use these functions in CBT Mobile Banking. Standard text messaging and data fees may apply.
2. The CBT Mobile Banking Application is currently available for Apple iPhone®, iPod Touch®, iPad®, and Android™ smartphones®, Android Tablet® (including the Kindle Fire™ Tablet). Android Tablet® customers can get the Mobile Banking App from the Google Play Store and Kindle Fire™ Tablet customers can download the App at the Amazon® Store.
iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®, iTunes® and iTunes Store® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android™ and Google Play™ are trademarks of Google Inc. Use of these trademarks are subject to Google Permissions. Amazon® and Kindle Fire™ are trademarks of Amazon.com®, Inc. or its affiliates registered in the U.S. and other countries. CB&T does not claim any ownership or exclusive rights to the use of these trademarks.