Home Equity Lines of Credit
When you decide to put the equity in your home to work, California Bank & Trust can help; whether you have equity in your home, your second home, or your investment or rental property.
Our Home Equity Lines of Credit offer flexible loan amounts and payback terms, which can be the perfect solution for home improvement projects, tuition or bill consolidation.
Loan amounts: $10,000–$500,000+
Interest rate: Competitive variable interest rates
Up to 0.50% off your variable interest rate:
- 0.25% discount for maintaining automatic payment from a CB&T Deposit Account
- 0.25% Relationship Discount Pricing Program if you have other banking relationships with CB&T. Automatic payment from a CB&T Deposit Account is also required to take advantage of the relationship discount.
Tax deductible interest:
The interest rate you pay may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest.
How to apply:
Contact your branch or call TeleLoanTM at (800) 429-7685.
Please have this information ready when you call TeleLoan:
- Social Security Number and date of birth (borrower and co-borrower)
- Home address and phone number/mailing address if different from home
- Previous address if at residence for less than 2 years
- Two-year employment history, plus employer(s) names/phone numbers
- Gross monthly income
- W-2 (1 year) and current pay stubs; if self-employed, last 2 years' tax returns
- Value of collateral (i.e. real estate, stock, savings account, etc.)
- Copies of real estate deed(s) or current loan statement(s)
- Name/phone number of nearest relative(s) not living with you