When you need to meet unplanned expenses, consider a personal loan or line of credit from California Bank & Trust.
We offer both unsecured and secured loans – providing the convenience of fixed monthly payments.
Or apply for an Advantage Line of Credit – from $10,000 to $100,000. Then you can simply write a check of $500 or more whenever you need cash, so there’s no need to liquidate or tie up valuable assets.
How to apply:
Contact your branch or call TeleLoanTM at (800) 429-7685.
Please have this information ready when you call TeleLoan:
- Social Security Number and date of birth (borrower and co-borrower)
- Home address and phone number/mailing address if different from home
- Previous address if at residence for less than 2 years
- Two-year employment history, plus employer(s) names/phone numbers
- Gross monthly income
- W-2 (1 year) and current pay stubs; if self-employed, last 2 years' tax returns
- Value of collateral (i.e. real estate, stock, savings account, etc.)
- Copies of real estate deed(s) or current loan statement(s)
- Name/phone number of nearest relative(s) not living with you