- What is Direct Business Internet Banking?
- What can I do with Direct Business?
- How do I apply for Direct Business?
- How much does Direct Business cost?
- If I have multiple businesses, can I sign them all up for Direct Business?
- How do I access my accounts with Direct Business?
- I have both personal and business accounts with California Bank & Trust; can I access all accounts with Direct Business?
- Can I get copies of checks through Direct Business?
- Can I download my information into leading financial software titles?
- Can I transfer funds between accounts?
- Can I view and make loan payments with Direct Business?
- Who can I call with questions or if I need technical assistance with Direct Business?
- How can I keep my information private?
- How do I enroll in Bill Pay?
- What are the system requirements?
- What is CalBank NetworkSM?
- How can I deposit money without going into a bank branch?
- How can I transfer funds to a friend or family member?
Direct Business Internet Banking allows California Bank & Trust customers to bank via the Internet. By using a computer and Internet access, you can access financial information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Pay bills and set up current and future payments;
- Select whom to pay, how much and when
- Retrieve up-to-date balances on your accounts
- View account balance information and transaction history (beginning from the service activation date) up to 18 months going forward on a rolling basis
- View check images online
- Set up account alerts
- Export information into leading accounting software titles, including QuickBooks
- Transfer funds between authorized accounts
- Combine up to 10 invoices and 2 credit memos in one payment
- View loan and credit card information
- You decide who in your company has what level of authority
- Securely email California Bank & Trust
- Place stop payments online
- View your statements online with eStatements
- Transfer funds from your account to the account of another online banking customer at CB&T
- View information for Direct Business Internet Banking.
- View information for PC Banking for Business.
Your monthly fees are waived for the first 3 accounts; however, bill payment fees, if applicable, will be charged to your account.
|Direct Business Internet Banking* and Bill Pay|
|Monthly fee for first 3 accounts||No charge|
|Each additional account over 3 per month||$5 per account|
|Each bill payment over 20||$0.50|
|Transfers between authorized accounts||No charge|
*Monthly fees may not be charged to Account Analysis.
Direct Business allows you to view accounts, which are under one Tax ID Number. If you have a parent company with smaller entities underneath it, all operating under various TIN's, you may be interested in CalBank Network Internet-based Treasury Management.
After your application has been approved, your Welcome Kit will arrive. This kit will include your Company ID, which you will need to get started with banking online. To get started, simply click on the Direct Business Login link located in the top left box.
Yes, you may access both business and personal accounts if your personal accounts are linked to your business profile.
Activity posted to your accounts is readily available online. Account information may be printed or downloaded for offline use. History can be reviewed for up to 18 months or as long as your accounts have been activated for Direct Business, whichever is less.
Account activity and bill payment information history stays on Direct Business for up to 18 months, so you will want to download your history periodically. With Direct Business you can easily export this information to popular financial planning software programs such as QuickBooks, Quicken or Microsoft Money. Direct Business offers easy downloading of your transaction information via a Download button in the Account Detail section
Yes, you can transfer between your eligible accounts*. Please check with your branch for further information on establishing account transfer relationships. *Federal law imposes transaction limitations on certain accounts and these limitations, as disclosed in the Deposit Account Agreement. Disclosure will apply to transactions initiated through these services.
For questions regarding Direct Business Internet Banking, or if you need technical assistance, please contact Direct Business Internet Banking Customer Service-Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.–7 p.m. PT (877) 650-0095 Password Reset-Monday through Sunday, 6 a.m.–10 p.m. PT
Direct Business information is secured through the use of a unique User ID/Login ID and password. You should keep your password confidential and change it frequently to ensure that no one else can guess it. You should not walk away from your computer without exiting the system first; when you are finished with Direct Business, click the SIGNOFF button located at the bottom of the left navigational toolbar. Once you have signed off, no further transactions can be processed until you log on to the system again.
You can sign up for Bill Pay online. When setting up specific bill payments, you set the date that the payment is due. The system will automatically calculate the timing and process the payment to arrive on the payment due date.
Direct Business requires a secure Internet connection with a browser capable of 128-bit SSL encryption, such as Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher (recommended). Direct Business can be accessed by IBM-compatible PC and Mac computers.
CalBank NetworkSM is California Bank & Trust's "Gateway to Electronic Cash Management", providing business owners with access to critical banking information and money management tools. Learn more about this service.
Scan and Send to deposit your business checks with Remote Deposit. Remote Deposit is a revolutionary technology that enables your business to scan paper checks directly from your office and transmit those images to the bank via a secure internet connection for processing and clearing. View our demo for more information.
Banking is made even easier with Transfer-to-a-Friend — a free online banking feature that allows CB&T Online Banking customers to transfer funds from your account to the account of another online banking customer at CB&T.