Treasury Mobile Banking FAQs
- How do you enroll for CBT Treasury Mobile Banking?1
- How do you download the CBT Treasury mobile app?
- How many users can enroll in CBT Treasury Mobile Banking on a single mobile device?
- Is there a limit to the number of devices to which a single user can download the app?
- What if I forget my login credentials or lock my ID?
- What is the fee to use CBT Treasury mobile app?
- What should I do if my device has been lost, stolen, or compromised?
- What if I get a new phone and/or phone number?
- What balance will be displayed on my CBT Treasury mobile app?
- Why am I unable to log in to mobile banking?
- Is mobile banking through the CBT Treasury mobile app safe?5
To sign up, contact Treasury Management Customer Service at (888) 316-6500 in Southern California or (888) 316-0900 in Northern California or email us and accept the CBT Treasury Mobile Access Addendum. You can then enroll through your CalBank online account, and accept the user terms.
You can search "CBT Treasury" from the Google Play™ or Apple® App store then download the app onto your Android™ or Apple® mobile device and enter your Treasury Gateway® credentials to sign in.2, 3, 4
The app allows unlimited users to enroll using the same device, as long as each user has unique login credentials. Only one user can sign in on the same device at the same time.
You can follow standard procedures for resetting, retrieving, or unlocking your ID through your Treasury Gateway online account.
Banking with the CBT Treasury mobile app is free.3
You should immediately contact the bank if your device or login credentials have been lost or stolen or if there has been an unauthorized transaction. You can reset your password through your Treasury Gateway online account.
Download the CBT Treasury mobile app onto your new device. Then, log in to your online CalBank NetworkSM account and update your mobile number.
This depends on the account settings you've established through CalBank NetworkSM.
If you have:
- Previous-Day Summary Only – prior-day balances are displayed.
- Current-Day Summary Only – interim available current-day balances are displayed.
- Both Current-Day Summary and Prior-Day Summary – current-day and prior-day balances are displayed.
Ensure that you have set up your mobile account preferences through your CalBank NetworkSM account. Check to see if your device and operating system are supported by the CBT Treasury mobile app.4 Make sure you have data access on your device.
The CBT Treasury mobile app has integrated multi-factor authentication, which includes secure tokens and requires two or more independent authentication factors. It provides Flexible Dual Control settings, requiring one or more users to issue approval for both maintenance and payment authorizations. And, account numbers are masked within the app.
2. iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of these trademarks is subject to Apple and Google Permissions. CB&T does not claim any ownership or exclusive rights to the use of these trademarks.
3. Must be enrolled in Calbank Network. Message and data fees from your wireless provider may apply. There are no additional fees to use the CBT Treasury Mobile Banking app. Standard CalBank charges apply.
4. The app runs on Apple iOS 6.X, 7.X, and 8.X on the iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, and 5c; the iPad 2, 3 and 4; the iPad® mini 1 and 2; and the iPad® Air. The CBT Treasury Mobile app is also supported by the Smartphone Android™ 2.3.3-2.3.7 and 4.X and Tablet Android™ 4.X operating systems on the Samsung Galaxy S2 and S3; HTC Desire 500; Sony Experia J; Motorola RAZR I; Samsung Galaxy Tab 8, and 10.1; Kindle Fire HD; Nexus 5 and 7; and Archos 9.7 HD. Feature functionality may vary for devices not listed as supported.
This information is not intended to be the entire disclosure associated with these accounts. Contact a California Bank & Trust bank representative for full details.