Trust and Estate Administration Services
Careful planning now, with the help of your advisors, can minimize the impact of taxes and unexpected risks to your estate – assuring that your wealth is transferred according to your wishes.
Through Zions Trust, National Association (Zions Trust), an affiliate of Contango and California Bank & Trust, you’ll work with professionals who have deep experience working with families in many ways:
- As your trustee, safeguarding and managing your assets
- As a successor trustee, stepping in to manage your trust when you are no longer able to do so.
- As co-trustee, working with you to provide services you wish to delegate while you retain ultimate authority.
- As a special-needs trustee, providing focused personalized attention to individuals with specific challenges.
- As a custodian, executing your instructions or those of your designated advisors, while providing record-keeping services.
- As conservator or executor of your estate, handling your affairs efficiently and discreetly so that your estate is properly settled and your wishes carried out.
Trust services are offered through Zions Trust Company.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Wealth management services are offered through Contango Capital Advisors, Inc. (Contango), which operates as California Bank & Trust in California. Contango is a registered investment adviser, a non-bank affiliate of California Bank & Trust and a non-bank subsidiary of Zions Bancorporation. Some representatives of California Bank & Trust are also registered representatives of Zions Direct, which is a member of FINRA/SIPC and a non-bank subsidiary of Zions Bank. Some investment services are offered through Zions Trust, National Association (Zions Trust), also a subsidiary of Zions Bank and an affiliate of Contango.
Investment products and services offered by or through Contango and Zions Trust are not insured by the FDIC or any federal or state governmental agency, are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, Zions Bank, Zions Bancorporation or its affiliates, and may be subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of principal value or amount invested.