Trust and Estate Administration Services
Careful planning now, with the help of your advisors, can minimize the impact of taxes and unexpected risks to your estate – assuring that your wealth is transferred according to your wishes.
Through Zions Trust, National Association (Zions Trust), an affiliate of California Bank & Trust, you'll work with professionals who have deep experience working with families in many ways:
- As your trustee, safeguarding and managing your assets
- As a successor trustee, stepping in to manage your trust when you are no longer able to do so.
- As co-trustee, working with you to provide services you wish to delegate while you retain ultimate authority.
- As a special-needs trustee, providing focused personalized attention to individuals with specific challenges.
- As a custodian, executing your instructions or those of your designated advisors, while providing record-keeping services.
- As conservator or executor of your estate, handling your affairs efficiently and discreetly so that your estate is properly settled and your wishes carried out.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Trust Services are offered through Zions Trust, National Association. Zions Trust is a subsidiary of Zions First National Bank. Zions Trust is part of the wealth management arm of the Zions Bancorporation family of banks and an affiliate of California Bank & Trust.
Investment products and services are NOT insured by the FDIC or any federal or state governmental agency, are NOT deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, Zions Bancorporation or its affiliates, and MAY be subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of principal value or amount invested.